Kate Gregory (a fellow VC++ MVP) has published her book called “C++ AMP: Accelerated Massive Parallelism with Microsoft Visual C++”.
The official description is as follows.
Capitalize on the faster GPU processors in today’s computers with the C++ AMP code library—and bring massive parallelism to your project. With this practical book, experienced C++ developers will learn parallel programming fundamentals with C++ AMP through detailed examples, code snippets, and case studies. Learn the advantages of parallelism and get best practices for harnessing this technology in your applications.
Discover how to:
- Gain greater code performance using graphics processing units (GPUs)
- Choose accelerators that enable you to write code for GPUs
- Apply thread tiles, tile barriers, and tile static memory
- Debug C++ AMP code with Microsoft Visual Studio®
- Use profiling tools to track the performance of your code