Microsoft has released Visual Studio 2017.
They have also released a couple of articles explaining the changes related to Visual C++:
- Visual Studio 2017 for C++ developers – you will love it
- C++ Code Analysis improvements in Visual Studio 2017 RTM
- Check for const correctness with the C++ Core Guidelines Checker
- Binary Compatibility and Pain-free Upgrade: Why Moving to Visual Studio 2017 is almost “too easy”
- MSVC: The best choice for Windows
- Use any C++ Compiler with Visual Studio
- C++ game development workload in Visual Studio 2017
- Completed UserVoice Suggestions in Visual Studio 2017
- C++ Standards Conformance from Microsoft
- Visual Studio Code C/C++ extension March 2017 Update
- C++14 conformance improvements: constexpr and aggregate initialization
More general information about what’s new in VS2017 can be found here.