Shortcut Keys

Post your suggestions, wanted features,... for MediaBrowser here.

Moderators: Marc G, Johan G

Shortcut Keys

Postby Muf » Wed Nov 13, 2002 7:05 pm

Ok, it's my last suggestion for today :o)

Why not add PageUp and PageDown with the same functionnality as Ctrl + Left arrow ? And what about the wheel mouse support for zoom for example (Ok, Ctrl + Mouse exists, but hey, it's a suggestion :o))
Muf

Re: Shortcut Keys

Postby Marc G » Wed Nov 13, 2002 7:49 pm

Muf wrote:Ok, it's my last suggestion for today :o)

We really appriciate your feedback.

Muf wrote:Why not add PageUp and PageDown with the same functionnality as Ctrl + Left arrow ?
And what about the wheel mouse support for zoom for example (Ok, Ctrl + Mouse exists, but hey, it's a suggestion :o))

We'll add both suggestions in the next release.
Should the PageUp and PageDown keys have the same functionality as the Ctrl+left/Ctrl+right arrow or the left/right arrow? The first one does a "large seek", the second one a "normal" seek.

Thanx for the feedback.
Marc G
NuonSoft Staff

Postby Muf » Thu Nov 14, 2002 9:40 am

Sorry, I'm stupid. I re read the documentation and saw that left / right (with or without Ctrl) make a seek. I understood a "seek" in the directory. A seek in a directory meens to skip (for example) the next 10 files. Really usefull when you browse a directory with a lot of picture. So, my suggestion is to bind PageUp / Down to such a feature.

So forget my bug Report. I'm bugged, not your program :o)
Muf

Postby Marc G » Thu Nov 14, 2002 11:21 am

Ah ok :)
Using PageUp/PageDown to seek in a directory does make sense. We'll add it in the next release.
Marc G
NuonSoft Staff

Return to MB - Wishlist