About this forum......

If you don't like something about the forum or site, post it here and we will consider it. You can also report any errors you find in the forum or site here.

Moderators: Marc G, Johan G

About this forum......

Postby Ketira » Sun May 17, 2009 10:13 pm

...Basically, it's good, as y'all concentrate on just YOUR products & no one else's.

I have two questions:

1) Why only six KB for avatars? Do you know how hard that is to do for an image as big as you've named? Some of us like to personalize things no matter where we go (just look at this color, for instance) and have set images that we use everywhere. Mine happens to be this:

....and that's from a service that usually posts that image wherever images are allowed. Yes, it's larger than what you've allowed (it's 100 pixels high, for one thing), but I've got this image that I can't get below 9K:
....and this gets me upset. If I knew the reasoning behind the 6K limit, perhaps I'd understand.

2) What's your general guide for signature images? I've got one I use on Gaia Online, but it may be too big to use here. Every host is different, after all.... ;)
Ketira

Re: About this forum......

Postby Marc G » Wed May 20, 2009 1:43 pm

I didn't configure anything regarding avatars. All avatar related settings were kept as defaults for this forum software.
Marc Gregoire,
NuonSoft
[ Microsoft MVP VC++ since 2007 ]
Marc G
NuonSoft Staff

Return to Forum and Site Feedback