Path info in file name

Post your problems, feedback or anything else about Wallpaper Cycler that doesn't fit in one of the other forums.

Moderators: Marc G, Johan G

Path info in file name

Postby sirih » Mon Jan 11, 2010 4:33 am

Hi there,

I have just discovered Wallpaper Cycler (Lite, 3.6.0.180), and am very pleased with it so far. Just one thing: I would like to display the full path in addition to the file name. I figured out that I can change the Icon Text to %2 and get the file name showing up - but I have an awful lot of images in an awful lot of folders and when something I haven't seen for a while appears, I'd really like to know what folder it's in. Is this possible? If I upgrade to a paid version, would I be able to do that? I see from the board that there seems to be some way of displaying text on screen - maybe that would do the trick?

Hope you can help - this is a great program!

Thank you :-)
sirih

Re: Path info in file name

Postby Marc G » Mon Jan 18, 2010 3:19 pm

If you upgrade to the full version you can make a layout which can render the name of the wallpaper directly on your desktop.

However, even with the lite version you can quickly get the information you need. You just open the main window of Wallpaper Cycler and then click "Tools > Highlight Current Wallpaper" or the corresponding toolbar button.
Marc Gregoire,
NuonSoft
[ Microsoft MVP VC++ since 2007 ]
Marc G
NuonSoft Staff

Return to WPC - General