The screen saver, layout, and other features are great! I can generally get the results I want, but one area of WPC isn't clear to me -- how the logic of choosng a layout and wallpaper works...
Here are the things I understand:
* Set a specific wallpaper file to use either "Auto Layout" or "Specify Layout"
* Create a Layout with a Wallpaper object that specifies a specific category of Wallpaper.
* Set the screen saver to use a category of Layouts
* Enable or disable Layouts, Wallpaper Categories.
* "Set as Wallpaper Using Category"
What I don't quite understand is how all of these work together... a
Sometimes I get the error message "Eeturned size <= 0" from the screen saver, which seems to indicate that it couldn't find any enabled images that fit the criteria of the layout?
A quick explanation of which settings take precedence over the others would help.