ShellEnhancer 18.104.22.168 has a lot of new features and bug-fixes. Major New Features of 22.214.171.124:
- Major rewrite of the backend, making it much more stable and fixing the applications crashes like for Java applications, Winamp...
- Because of this, ShellEnhancer now requires Windows XP or later.
- Live Preview: continuously update the little preview in the Enhanced Alt+Tab Taskswitcher.
- Full Windows XP native Unicode support.
- Major fixes for the Shell Enhanced Applications feature, especially when applied to windows of Windows Explorer.
- The mouse-screen-corner feature now fully supports multi-monitor systems.
- Lots of new features for the Enhanced Alt+Tab TaskSwitcher.
- Option to draw mouse gesture trails on screen when drawing a mouse gesture.
- Option to rollup windows by double clicking on titlebar.
- More options for the On Screen Display (OSD).
- Minimized-to-tray windows icons are restored when ShellEnhancer is restarted after it crashes.
- This version also includes lots of other enhancements and bugfixes. Learn more about all the other new features and bug fixes in version 126.96.36.199.
Learn more about ShellEnhancer 188.8.131.52.