A couple of bugs? with cycler

Here you can report bugs you may find in Wallpaper Cycler.

Moderators: Marc G, Johan G

A couple of bugs? with cycler

Postby indiguy » Thu May 13, 2004 1:19 am

Hi, just downloaded wallpaper cycler a few days ago and it's really a great program, but I have noticed a couple of things that I haven't seen mentioned in other reports on here.
First, when I use a background color for wallpaper that doesn't fit the whole screen I get little black dots in with the color I choose. Is it supposed to do that?
Also, on the context menu, the "add to wallpaper cycler" only shows up when I don't have cycler running, and the context menu tells me it isn't running, therefore I can't add from there.
I'm running xp home edition with 500mb of ram.
Thanx
indiguy

Re: A couple of bugs? with cycler

Postby Marc G » Thu May 13, 2004 1:54 pm

indiguy wrote:Hi, just downloaded wallpaper cycler a few days ago and it's really a great program, but I have noticed a couple of things that I haven't seen mentioned in other reports on here.
First, when I use a background color for wallpaper that doesn't fit the whole screen I get little black dots in with the color I choose. Is it supposed to do that?

I'm not sure that I understand what you mean, but I think it is not supposed to do that, and I'm pretty sure it is not an issue with Wallpaper Cycler, because Wallpaper Cycler just tells Windows which wallpaper to shown and which background color to use.
Is it possible to grab a screenshot of this issue?
Also, on the context menu, the "add to wallpaper cycler" only shows up when I don't have cycler running, and the context menu tells me it isn't running, therefore I can't add from there.

Thank you for mentioning this. I got the same bug-report from a few other people, but have not yet been able to pin point the problem, but I will ;)
Marc Gregoire,
NuonSoft
[ Microsoft MVP VC++ since 2007 ]
Marc G
NuonSoft Staff

Return to WPC - Bug Reports