Few questions

Post your problems, feedback or anything else about Wallpaper Cycler that doesn't fit in one of the other forums.

Moderators: Marc G, Johan G

Few questions

Postby ESpark » Wed Aug 04, 2004 7:26 am

Just wondering..

I just got Windows XP, and I happilly discovered that it has transparent icon backgrounds already. I'm assuming that, since they are already invisible, there's no need to denote a Background Color for wallpapers, correct?

Also, is there any way to make Wallpaper Cycler cycle a desktop when Windows loads, but also have a time-based cycle as well?
ESpark

Re: Few questions

Postby Marc G » Wed Aug 04, 2004 11:46 am

ESpark wrote:Just wondering..

I just got Windows XP, and I happilly discovered that it has transparent icon backgrounds already. I'm assuming that, since they are already invisible, there's no need to denote a Background Color for wallpapers, correct?

Yes, that's correct, you don't need to specify a background color for the wallpapers, unless the wallpapers do not fill the entire screen.

ESpark wrote:Also, is there any way to make Wallpaper Cycler cycle a desktop when Windows loads, but also have a time-based cycle as well?

Yes, you can enable the option "Cycle once and do not exit at Windows logon" to let Wallpaper Cycler change the wallpaper when you login to Windows. Also, enable the option "Auto-start cycling when Wallpaper Cycler boots". This last option will start the time-based cycling. I hope this is what you want? Otherwise let me know ;)
Marc Gregoire,
NuonSoft
[ Microsoft MVP VC++ since 2007 ]
Marc G
NuonSoft Staff

Return to WPC - General