Windows system Menu addition

Post your suggestions, wanted features,... for ShellEnhancer here.

Moderators: Marc G, Johan G

Windows system Menu addition

Postby shep1549 » Thu Nov 04, 2004 6:33 pm

I would like to be able to minimize to tray form the Windows Systme Menu. Trying to remember all the hot keys is a pain for me.
Shep
shep1549

Postby Marc G » Thu Nov 04, 2004 8:21 pm

That's already possible.
Open the ShellEnhancer settings, select "Change order of extra system/window menu items" in the settings tree, click on the "reorder" button. A new window will appear which allows you to change the system menu entries. An entry called "Minimize to tray" is available.
Marc Gregoire,
NuonSoft
[ Microsoft MVP VC++ since 2007 ]
Marc G
NuonSoft Staff

It is not listed in my menu.

Postby shep1549 » Tue Nov 09, 2004 7:37 pm

Does not show on my listing. Is there a file I could edit to allow this.
Shep
shep1549

Postby Marc G » Wed Nov 10, 2004 10:16 am

Oops... my mistake... It's not yet in the public version but it was already in my internal build. There is no file you could edit to add this option. You'll have to wait for the next release. I can't put a date on the next release :(
Marc Gregoire,
NuonSoft
Marc G
NuonSoft Staff

Minimize to tray

Postby Worldseye » Fri Nov 26, 2004 10:16 pm

Would LOVE to get the Minimize to tray functionality in here.. this is by far the best freeware I've ever come across, and with the exception of Minimize to tray it does everything I was looking for..

It's a magnificent piece of work, my gratitude goes to all who contributed, and rest assured it will be expressed in the form of a donation shortly :D

If you have any further information on the release date for the next build, I'd be very interested to find out..

Thanks

Dan
Worldseye

Re: Minimize to tray

Postby Marc G » Sat Nov 27, 2004 10:35 am

Worldseye wrote:Would LOVE to get the Minimize to tray functionality in here.. this is by far the best freeware I've ever come across, and with the exception of Minimize to tray it does everything I was looking for..
The minimize to tray will be an option for the system menu in the next release ;)

Worldseye wrote:It's a magnificent piece of work, my gratitude goes to all who contributed, and rest assured it will be expressed in the form of a donation shortly :D
Thank you 8) I'm glad you like it and any donation would be greatly appreciated :D

Worldseye wrote:If you have any further information on the release date for the next build, I'd be very interested to find out..
Unfortunately, I can't put a date on it, because I have other things going on to :(
Marc Gregoire,
NuonSoft
Marc G
NuonSoft Staff

Return to SE - Wishlist